Make the most of the benefits of booking online:
- Avoid peak time queuing for booking
- Enjoy a stressless arrival
- Your course is now reserved for you
- Info ski courses: With online booking, you can now come directly to the ski school in the ski area up the mountain. Just bring your online booking, printed out or on your mobile phone, as proof of purchase of the ski lessons. Remember: online booking either printed out, or on the mobile phone, or both.
- Info rental (very important): With online booking you do not need to come to the Hochzillertal ski school office. You should go to our rental partners “Rent and Go”for your equipment. Print your online booking confirmation and take it with you. Without this, you will not be able to get your ski equipment. “Rent and Go” is about 100 m from the Valley lift station and clearly marked. Then you come directly to the ski school in the ski area.
After you have purchased your lift ticket (not included in the ski course), please take the silver gondola to the Hochzillertal ski school. After you arrive at the mountain station, you will see a large log cabin, where the Hochzillertal ski school is located. It is 50 meters on the right-hand side. There is a large sign "Skischule Hochzillertal" on the log cabin. The gondola ascent takes about 15 - 20 minutes.
First choose the period in which you want to book a course.
Attention: The 1st of January is free for all group courses.